[AMC-list] Paint touch-up - Acrylic Enamel or Acrylic Urathane?

[AMC-list] Paint touch-up - Acrylic Enamel or Acrylic Urathane?

Okay - I'm getting ready to touch up a few scratches and nicks on my
car. Nothing major. Doesn't look like any through holes, but does have
some minor spots. TCP Global has the Mystic Gold Poly in Acrylic
Enamel, Acrylic Urathane and Acrylic Lacquer. I'm thinking I should go
with Acrylic Urathane. Other folks touched up paint on your older cars
- is urathane the way to go? Is there a major difference between
"store-brand" and PPG for a driver that is parked in the driveway? Any
recommended primer?