Re: [AMC-list] One wire alternator

Lots to choose from.
One word of warning, get a volt meter and use it.
It is the only way you will know when your one wire expires.
The delco with the internal regulator that will trip the
light is generally a"better" option.
Dead batteries on road trips are no fun at all.

One wire is great until that one wire ain't charging!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.