Re: [AMC-list] GM 3wire Alt hookup. (was Re: AMC-list Digest, Vol 24,

Re: [AMC-list] GM 3wire Alt hookup. (was Re: AMC-list Digest, Vol 24, Issue 24)

And the bulb becomes your resistor (194 series. 199 is 6VDC I think?)

From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] GM 3wire Alt hookup. (was Re:  AMC-list
	Digest, Vol 24, Issue 24)

If you do get into the circuit that is ignition power
and there is no easy alternative. Mount a light socket
for a small 199 style lamp between the alternator and the
circuit. Years ago I had the issue with a boat and had
nothing else handy. You're basically just hanging an alternator light
in the middle of the circuit.

I always meant to fix that correctly, but....never did.