[AMC-list] 64 Typhoon

About 7 years ago I saved a Typhoon from the crusher thinking I would someday get around to doing something with it, but with all my other AMC projects and one on the way in April just don’t have the time. Hasn’t been run for at least 20 years. don’t even know if motor turns over. It is pretty much all there except no wheel covers and one piece of side trim. I want to sell it but seen one on EBAY that run and no bids at 500. I know we want to spare as many AMC’s as we can but I’m in central NE and can’t even give the car  away, have offered it to some young guys that want something other than Chevy, Ford or Chrysler. My thought is to use it for parts for my 64 770 HDTP. I will sell parts from it if nobody wants it. Losing storage for it this Sept.