Re: [AMC-list] Fix this car sell for $30,000/ or go to Alaska..Hawaii...

Re: [AMC-list] Fix this car sell for $30,000/ or go to Alaska..Hawaii...etc;

A signature to live by.
I have relatives rolling in money and misery and those that grasp life by the seat of its pants and give it a toss, go for it.
  Planning ahead is crucial, but don't let it stop the fun!!!
I have been to Mexico, the eastern caribean on a now defunct barefoot cruise, ship lost. Disney, disney,disney,  Alaska Seattle, Hawaii, San fran, Palm springs and I live on the EAST coast. I am not rich, just well managed. For which I truly love my wife! I even have a couple of ramblers!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.