[AMC-list] '64 Classic 770 wagon for sale in NJ

[AMC-list] '64 Classic 770 wagon for sale in NJ

Too many cars, too little time, getting older, and it's more difficult
to keep up with it all. I've had this 1964 Rambler Classic 770
wagon for many years and have just never found the time to do much with
it. The car is currently located in Southern NJ about 20 miles from
Philadelphia.  It has a 195.6 cast-iron six with Flash-O-Matic transmission,
manual steering and brakes, vacuum wipers, AM radio, and reclining seats.

This car runs and moves under its own power but cannot be driven far
due to a dragging front brake, leaky carb, and dry-rotted tires.  Will
sell this car cheap to a Rambler person who's in a position to tow/trailer
it back with him. I have the needed repair parts (excepting tires) to go
with the car.

I would describe this car's condition as rough but serviceable.
I don't think it is bad enough to warrant parting out, it could be
made into a driver with a little TLC, but that would be the call
for a new owner to make.  (I'm not willing to part it out myself.)
Rather than flood the list with an overly-long description, a friend
let me put up details and photos on his server:

       http://pcs2000.net/classic64/classic64.html

Login name is "rambler" and password is "classic" (all lower case).

My motivation here is for someone to either take this car over
and repair/preserve it, or at the very least use the good parts
on it to keep another Rambler alive. Please drop me a line if
interested.

--
     rambler65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx