Classic Cars-AMC/AMX - $10000 (Brookneal, VA)
Date: 2011-03-06, 7:33AM EST
Reply to: sale-vqdpf-2249909758@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Two AMC/AMXs; one 1968 with 74,000 mi. partially restored, no rust, without engine, automatic trans with AC and one 1969 with 4 speed. Both are in restorable condition. one complete 1969 Javelin and numerous other parts cars and spare parts. Good restoration package. Will consider and take offers until April 3. Serious inquiries only. Telephone at 434-376-5614. Leave message.

Location: Brookneal, VA

PostingID: 2249909758

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/2251012627.html

1985 Amc Eagle wagon (Covington)