To: "Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] looking for a list or schedule of jobs to restore acar

Frank pointed out that if you primer it, put something on top of the primer. Bare primer looks real nice when first applied and I have seen a lot of people do this and run the car that way. But primer sucks up moisture. If you live in a rust belt it will start to contaminate the paint immediatly. If you live in a sun belt it will take a little longer, but soon you will destroy all your work.
So get something on that primer even if it is a cheap white.....Russ.