[AMC-list] lower spring perch and shock mount

[AMC-list] lower spring perch and shock mount

It's a fine AMC weekend !!

Here's the situation,

1970 Javelin and AMX has a welded? on shock mount on the rear lower spring bracket. On the white Javelin the threaded extension for the shock mount is 7/16 fine thread. On the green Javelin (both 70 models, white assembled in dec 69, green in May 70) the threaded extension is 1/2 fine thread, I thought that was interesting.
Anyway, both shock mount bolts are shot on the brackets from the green Javelin and one is shot from the white Javelin. Dang that stupid salt.........gets in between the rubber shock parts and the bolt.
Got an easy solution for replacing the lower shock mount bolt on these spring brackets?

Thanks,

Armand