Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Fw: fuel pump block off plate wanted

I thought the standard GM plate was the same. I could be wrong....

Ken

Quoting Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Don is looking for a 360 fuel pump block off plae anyone can point him in
right direction feel free to comment and thanks in advance to all who might,
be sure to copy reply to Don also.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

----- Original Message ----- From: Don yontsd@xxxxxxx

Eddie,
   I am going to go to an electric fuel pump
for my 360 Javelin.  I cannot find anywhere
that someone sells a block off plate for the
mechanical fuel pump.  Can you point me it
the right direction?
Thx.,
Don in Phx...