Re: [AMC-list] 360 fuel pump block off plate

Re: [AMC-list] 360 fuel pump block off plate

Yes, indeed, been there with some people on certain items over the years.
Some here, some there, or over there even.

No sense in worrying about it even bothering to advertise the fact unless
you feel others may be in danger of being ripped off.

Don't know Don, do know that a part from Summit ordered before 2:00pm
hits my doorstop overnight with their standard shipping policy.
One never knows what reason a person has and it is in the end
truly the purchasers choice.

(if I do know Don I apologize for saying I don't)

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.