Re: [AMC-list] Fw: fuel pump block off plate wanted

Re: [AMC-list] Fw: fuel pump block off plate wanted

My brother did the ultimate insult he used a 57 Chevy cal custom cover to make a block off plate! For a Ford!
Probably foolish in 2011, but fun in 1979!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.