Re: [AMC-list] AMX no shoulder harness

I replaced my factory harnesses with bendix units.
While being original the original harnesses SUCKED. No matter who sat on the passenger seat I would have to fasten those damn belts.
   NOW CLICK CLICK START, GO!!!!
I know they meant the best but those factory belts SUCKED, SUCKED, and the phrase putty balls comes to mind!
  The Bendix belts I found let the disconnect points drop about 8"s and pivot forward. Like all this stuff you have to wonder, "will this work?"
   I GUESS if they work then they work, I hope never to find out!!!
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.