Re: [AMC-list] fast five car meet

The fatheads and furry-assed?

From: "Eddie Stakes"
To: ,
Subject: [AMC-list] fast five car meet

Lurn to spel would be furst though. No burning tires.....buy your tickets so popo (uh,
Houston, Police ya'll) can't mess with you. They forgot to mention to leave the bong at
home and please, no outstanding warrants & leave pistola in apartment! Not sure how this
went off

http://houston.craigslist.org/wan/2351527765.html

"tonight im meeting up with a group of friends, were going to see the primer of the last
and final fast and furius movie, ((( fast five ))) all my friend have there rides, from
turbo charged crx to tahoe on 26s, from 86 cutlas on gold 15s to a s10 droped to the
floor, if you love cars you have to love this movie, everyone is welcome, lowriders,
hondas, vipers, from 13 to 30 inch rimes, if you like what you have come and show it off,
meeting around 9, no burning tires pls, buy your tickits so the popo cant tell you to
leave, you have your tickit your waiting for your show, there are uniford cops in regular
cars so your ride will be safe, the meet will be at the amc 30 movies off westimer and
dunvale next to walmart, bring your car bring your girl bring la familia so friday you
will have somthing to talke about at work, this thursday 9sh, there will be a line so dont
get there late, the movie starts at midnight "

but was at the AMC 30 screen theater on Dunvale, which was a stone's throw from my old
warehouse of which about 10 years ago there was a 'blockbuster' movie called Blast From
The Past of which my 68 Rebel convertible 'Machine' and 77 Matador Barcelona Coupe were
invited to be displayed out front with 10 other classic cars

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/matador-coupe-movie.htm

the display then was popo (can't stop laughing at that) but there was no popo's in sight.
I have heard the Fast Five is one of the better of the F&F movies though, I'll wait until