From: Jim Blair [mailto:carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 1:31 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] Harmonic balancer question

Looking for a new balancer at work (NAPA) for my J10 with serpentine belt
setup. It's 3/8" more offset from the block than the 4.0L balancer. Our
computer only shows Vee belt till '90 (wrong! My J10 is an '83) even for
Wranglers
   I think the 84  AMC 4 cyl serpentine balancer may be the same, but don't
have one or the specs to compare. The Jeep number is J3242886 (Dorman 594137
and Pioneer #DA240)