Re: [AMC-list] Eagle for sale in Spain

" From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" http://annunci.autoscout24.it/Altro[....]gle-Limited-Benzina-Rosso-198526598%3C
" http://annunci.autoscout24.it/Altro%20-AMC-Eagle-Limited-Benzina-Rosso-198526598%3C
"
" 1980 Eagle for sale in Spain, ain't mine. It's in Constanza about 60
" KM from Zurich Switzerland. At least that is what I think it said. The
" cost is 2750 Euros, and not sure what that translates to, but I have a
" stack of Canadian Tire Monies as down payment.

couldn't turn it up, must be gone already...  but .it is an italian
site, and there's a cascina costanza outside milano, about 350km from
zurich according to mapquest.

there is a konstanz in germany, on the border and about 70km from
zurich...  'constanza' in italian.  why did they post on an italian
site?  are they in spain and the car is there?  or vice versa?
puzzled minds want to know...

just found english-lang autoscout24.eu - not there either.
autoscout24 is all over europe with multiple language sites.

exchange is ~$1.44/E, so E2750 ~= $4000.  better be pretty cherry!