Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 34, Issue 9

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 34, Issue 9

_YT  Hauling Schedule: All_
(http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/haulquery.pl?mode=All&Parameter=&AdSelect=All&firstrec=101&lastrec=125&StateParam=AllStates)

Nick..  A few years ago I went to this tractor hauling site to  ship a 76
Pacer from Los Angles to one hour north of San Francisco. They shipped  the
Pacer in a covered van which held two cars  and pulled by a brand new  Dodge
dually arriving as promise for a total of $300. Most wanted $500 to $1,000
and no guarantee as to arrival time or day. Look thru the site and contact
some  of the ads.

Nolan Dehner
NorCal AMC Auto Group
Windsor, CA