----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Allworth

Hi Eddie,

I live out at Battle Ground WA and have started building a new product called Cool-View. It is a viewable thermostat housing that you can actually see the thermostat work in the engine while it is running. You can see it on my website www.coolviewthermostat.com/

I am testing a new version that fits the AMC and Olds engines and thought you would be interested. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Ron Allworth

Cool-View Products

Allworth It Speed Shop

507 NW 10th ST