Re: [AMC-list] AMC PEOPLE - obit: Cecil Pond of Wheel Horse

Re: [AMC-list] AMC PEOPLE - obit: Cecil Pond of Wheel Horse

Way before the craigslist days, my frugal Dad and Mom rarely bought anything new
or paid retail price.   Used lawn mowers were common but when we moved to
"acreage"

from our little house and lot, Dad needed a more dependable mower for our huge
lawn.  He bought a new Wheel Horse mower and I and my brothers spent many hours
on it over many
summers.   Finally, after Dad died and Mom remarried, she wore the first one out
on another huge lawn where she had relocated and she bought a second one, using
it
for many years until selling it before moving to a town home.   Wheel Horse is a
good brand, (or was perhaps before the Toro connection.)

I hope Mr. Pond is buried in a red casket with white handles.

Joe Fulton