Re: [AMC-list] John Mahoney reply....You can't beat Peter's House of Ram

Re: [AMC-list] John Mahoney reply....You can't beat Peter's House of Rambler deals

"Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>>Never have met him personally, but can say that about a LOT of AMCers,
>>never put face to name or email or phone call. John is special as he
>>has a wonderful perspective on old cars, time, and changes.

You know, it's been several years since John was on this list.  I miss his commentary.  Eddie, if you're in touch with him, ask him to come on back.

-- M