[AMC-list] 63 Classic wagon

Hi everybody, well it was a year ago today when I picked up the 83 wagon I bought from Tom Jennings. Haven’t done a thing to it, well painted the green wheels black. Drove it at least twice a week, only had trouble with it once. Ten degrees out that day and I didn’t let it warm up enough. The guys I play golf with affectionately refer to it as Butch’s Turd. Having a lot of fun with this car, can park it anywhere and not have to worry about door dings and my 86 year old mother likes to go for rides in it. I’m just having a good AMC year.
Butch Lyons