Re: [AMC-list] 67 rebel door handle & parts wanted

Re: [AMC-list] 67 rebel door handle & parts wanted

" ===================================
" Does anyone have a door handle Lh for a '67 2 door Rebel(550)? I would
" consider a whole door or even both doors. If you are parting out one let me
" know what you have. I would also consider a whole car, thanks.  Chris
" javelinjunki@xxxxxxxxx

don't have, just pointing out that '67 ambo would be the same except
possibly inside panel, and '68 would also be the same except for
recessed outside handle.  btw the '68 handles, though black, were
used in wranglers until quite recently - maybe still - so parts are
readily available.