[AMC-list] Oklahoma AMC chapter forming

Hey Eddie !!
I think you will find that John Zink is the guy's address, not the name of the guy (William Thomas).
Hope you and the family are doing well.   Merry Christmas   :)
- Lindsy

You are correct, fellow's name is Bill (William) Thomas, I mistakenly put street name of John Zink trying to read the flyer sideways while talking on cell phone while playing online Monolopy and answering 5th grade math questions from one of my boys. Sort of went 0 fer 4 on all of them, could not read flyer without my Rambler dollar store glasses, lost at Monopoly as kids had damned hotels on everything (Rambler Dollars?) and not good at math anyways and also dropped the phone.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

=my original message==
John Zink is currently forming a Oklahoma AMC club for all American Motors
owners in the Sooner state. His information is with his post about it on
facebook

http://www.facebook.com/groups/2256967810/permalink/10151147674057811/

maybe they will eventually host the old AMC SouthWest Regional meet up there. Anyone interested in this newly forming group get on the facbook link above, I understand William (not John Zink!) is going to try to get own website for club, not piggyback on facebook or another site. Merry Christmas!