Re: [AMC-list] kenosha amc plant to be demolished

Re: [AMC-list] kenosha amc plant to be demolished

I couldn't get the video to play, Best I can tell the American Motors plants have long been demolished. Only thing left is the Chrysler/AMC engine plant and watching demolished isn't what I would call entertaining !

Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, and Ram all garbage to me ! The company behind them and lousy snake in the grass that now is finally dying out !

I say bye bye hope Fiat guts'M like a fish and shuts'M down !

That is all good day
MHD sr.
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile