Re: [AMC-list] kenosha amc plant to be demolished

Re: [AMC-list] kenosha amc plant to be demolished

Not seeing what your getting at Frank ? I have Hated Chrysler since the 1940s !

I personally ain't a fan of watching buildings get demolished !  So hating Chrysler for several decades, Not enjoying buildings being Demo's is the making of a post I won't enjoy ;o)

I hate the Company and the lousy products they produce, I had 3 Ram trucks that unreliable junk and my wife a Chrysler car that was a worthless pile of crap at best !

My trucks '92/'98/'03 her car '78 all 4 bought new, 4 spent more in the repair center doing Warranty work than on the road.

2 of the vehicles the '92 and '03 broke parts which caused and a crash ! So no sir NO combination of words will ever make "LIKE" Chrysler's rather now Fiats product !

4500+ out of work in the late 80s sucked that's how it goes, Taking a tax payer bail out than selling to out to Fiat an Italian owner makes the company a shit, The moving around of production over sea's another nail in the coffin !

Out of US production is why I simply will NOT buy any NEW vehicles period.

Not GM, Not Ford, and Not Fiat-Chrysler !

I drive American even if it is an obsolete dinosaur ;o)

Brands like, Packard, Studebaker, Nash, Hudson, REO, Rambler, and yes American Motors, Jeep, and AM General's too  !

For short time I even owned a Mack Jr pickup truck too to stay USA built. I'm 70 years old so most likely won't live long enough to need a new vehicle, Also being this old driving a 30 or 60 year vehicle is some what normal ;o)

Good-day all
MHD Sr.
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile