Re: [AMC-list] "The Ultimate Challenge" AMC Racing Documentary

Re: [AMC-list] "The Ultimate Challenge" AMC Racing Documentary

Marc,  finally got to watch the 'Ultimate Challenge'
videos.  Thanks for posting them. I see what you mean
about wanting to know if there was remastered copy.
Yeah it's a bit fuzzy.

   There were double bonus points for me. I'm a
WW2 history fan, so seeing Heinz, the lost his arm
during the war demo driver, take Brolin around the
track using his hand to talk & shift and knee to
steer was a delight.

-thanks, Carl

Do any of you know if there is a re-mastered version of "The Ultimate Challenge" documentary available?

If you haven't seen it, an abbreviated version is on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUCpknhTVmU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQqysjI9gM4

-- Marc