[AMC-list] Some Ramblers for sale...

*1965 Rambler cross country wagon*
*Location:* Rocky Mount Va. *Price:* $5000.00 o.b.o
1965 Rambler Cross country Wagon for sale. Painted three years ago. Nice cruiser. 232 automatic. Load up your family for some cruising fun, or your buddies for a strip club trip. Hell the possibilities are endless. You cant find one of these babys at the corner lot. This price is too F@$&ing low! Hell you could save rent money with this car, the luxurious split bench seat turns into a full size bed! Date night, oh yes! Drive in movies will never be the same. Have a family? Think of all the picnic baskets and beer coolers you can fit in this beauty. Dont have a family? You can start one in this creampuff, lets dont forget about those seats fellers! This car has been to Heavy Rebel three times, time to get momma something new to take this year. Lowered, rides good, could use full exhaust. Unless you enjoy pissing of your neighbors at five in the morning as I do. Good running car, geared a little low but for short trips have at it. Need I say more, Your looking for a fine automobile and I can deliver. Whats it gonna take to get you in this gem.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=774937&highlight=rambler

============================

*1964 rambler classic 660*
*Location:* Albuquerque , NM *Price:* $4500.
I have a 1964 rambler for sale asking $4500. or best offer . nice clean 4 door , v8 (287 cu engine ) automatic (flash-o-matic) ac, powerstreeling , clean org seats the whole in side is org. new tires clean New Mexico title .

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=776524&highlight=rambler

*63 rambler NORS carpets*
*Location:* Coram NY *Price:* in ad
I have a set of Black carpets for a 63 2 door Rambler American still in boxes, also a Trunk Mat. Both for 125.00+ shipping. You can get me at jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> or 631-928-1538 or PM only. Jim.T.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=774761&highlight=rambler

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine