 From: "mccanada@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mccanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: mccanada <mccanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 6:49 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] 1977 Hornet AMX

Hi guys I will try this again I am installing a new radio, CD player and speakers in my car 1977 Hornet AMX . I would like to get a new dash center section, where the radio and heating controls go. That way I could save my original piece for later if needed to return to stock. . I also need the panel under the rear bumper mine is in lousy shape and needs to be replaced. I would also like to get a AMC V8 Dana 20 with a limited slip for my 1978 Concorde AMX   3:15, 3:33, 3:54 gear ratio's preferred. It has a 273 open. Please contact me if you have any of these parts. Michael Canada 309-382-2078