Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 9:40 PM
Subject: nice 74 amc hornet spoortabout in auction no reserve

My beautiful all original 1973 AMC Hornet Sportabout station wagon will be
sold at a no reserve auction this Sunday, Feb 24th at McCormick's classic
car auction in Palm Springs, CA. Check my car out here:
http://www.classic-carauction.com/auction_details.cfm?pagesubid=37&auctionid=5796
Tom Hamilton   tommgb2001@xxxxxxxxx    818-551-1872
not mine above but looks like a clean car.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx