Re: [AMC-list] repair your amc in wal mart parking lot

I've had to repack trailer wheel bearings in a Walmart parking lot.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2013 12:41 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] repair your amc in wal mart parking lot

Ha ha, Chris on Facebook sent this to me,

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/white-trash/walmart-repairs/

funny thing is I drove my wife's 88 Eagle to Wal Mart & lifted hood & put in
a quart of trannie fluid into it right in parking lot. Granted, didn't do
major front end repair like photo there though.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx