[AMC-list] 1979-1980 AMC Parts Manual PDF

[AMC-list] 1979-1980 AMC Parts Manual PDF

I have just finished having the entire contents of the 1979-1980 AMC Parts Catalog scanned into a SEARCHABLE pdf.

The text search is about 90-95% accurate.

If you deal with any NOS AMC parts and you want to identify a part you don't recognize but for which you have a part number, the searchable feature is extremely useful.

I will share the pdf with anyone who sends me $20.  It cost me about $280 to have all 900++ pages scanned and then text-encoded.  So if there are 14 shares, it's paid for and I can move on to getting another one scanned in.

The shares will be released all at the same time, to prevent anyone from ruining the share by giving it away to friends -- so the sooner fourteen people willing to share have thrown in their twenty, the sooner I'll release it.

You can paypal me the $20 at my usual address, <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>.

Please remember, it will not be released unless and until 14 people have kicked in.  If this gets to be 60 days old (from today) and it looks like there won't be enough people to share the cost, I will simply refund your money and I'll keep it for my own exclusive use.

-- Marc