Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:05:18 +0000
From: amcngmc@xxxxxxxxx
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] High Zinc oils

Amsoil high zinc oil:
http://www.amsoil.lube-direct.com/20...nc-oil-amsoil/

AMSOILs High Zinc Recommendations:
Z-ROD? 10W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil (ZRT)

Phosphorus Level (ppm) 1320
Zinc Level (ppm) 1440

Z-ROD? 20W-50 Synthetic Motor Oil (ZRF)

Phosphorus Level (ppm) 1320
Zinc Level (ppm) 1440

Premium Protection 10W-40 Synthetic Motor Oil (AMO)

Phosphorus Level (ppm) 1265
Zinc Level (ppm) 1378

Premium Protection 20W-50 Synthetic Motor Oil (ARO)

Phosphorus Level (ppm) 1266
Zinc Level (ppm) 1379

Series 3000 5W-30Synthetic Heavy Duty Diesel Oil (HDD)

Phosphorus Level (ppm) 1266
Zinc Level (ppm) 1379

15W-40 Synthetic HeavyDuty Diesel and Marine Motor Oil (AME)

Phosphorus Level (ppm) 1267
Zinc Level (ppm) 1377

Dominator? 5W-20 Synthetic Racing Oil (RD20)

Phosphorus Level (ppm) 1424
Zinc Level (ppm) 1575

Dominator? 10W-30Synthetic Racing Oil (RD30)

Phosphorus Level (ppm) 1424
Zinc Level (ppm) 1575

Dominator? 15W-50Synthetic Racing Oil (RD50)

Phosphorus Level (ppm) 1424
Zinc Level (ppm) 1575

SAE 60 Super Heavy Weight Synthetic Racing Oil (AHR)

Phosphorus Level (ppm) 1265
Zinc Level (ppm) 1375

I use the 10-40/20-50 Premium Protection and the SAE-60 in my vintage engines
;o)

MHD
Sent from my BlackBerry? by Boost Mobile