[AMC-list] AMC values?

I have found out its sort of disappointing. I invested 5yrs and almost $30,000 into restoring a 390 4spd AMX the NADA said $35,000 high end and $28,000 low end. I drove it for 2 summer's trying to sell it and finally had to give it away yesterday for just over $18,000!

That makes the 5th American Motors product I have restored here at JSM auto, I am convinced it will be the last ones too. 3 AMX's, 2 Rambler's, and 1 Eagle coupe all 5 were money losers.

They were cheap to buy, Took the most money to restore, and were the hardest thing to ever sell. So I have done my part I saved 5 but NO more.

AMC's are worthless value wise!
MHD
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile