From: FordManTED@xxxxxxx

Cc: fordmanted@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] wanted rear spoiler amc eagle sx/4

Hi Eddie- Put out the word that I want a rear spoiler for a 1983 SX/4 too. I can be contacted at FORDMANTED@xxxxxxx . Also ,I have an excellent 75/76 AMX Hornet rear yellow deck spoiler to trade or sell. Its all yellow and no breaks. Want to wish every one A MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS and A HAPPIER NEW YEAR with hopes of a better leadership team. GOD BLESS You All and AMERICA.  Love in Christ- TED"FORDMAN" EHRHARDT
 PS If any one has one ; we will be leaving Wis. Dells area on Jan. 22 to GA. and return on the 27/28 to WI. Can pick up or deliver either way.
  Put every one on notice- THIS year - the HOT ROD Power tour will be from Charlotte, N. C. up to Wisconsin Dells,WI. close to where I live. If we can ; we will be making it in a just purchased 1985 DODGE CHARGER SHELBY that my wife Margo owns.It's fast and look out V-8s