Re: [AMC-list] marlin

" From: "chad chadwick" <chadchadwick@xxxxxxxx>
"
" hi all, hope this get posted, i'm just about done with my 68 javelin and
" i'm thinking about my next project, ive loved the look of the 67 marlin,
" it will have to be a V8 with an auto trans and power steering, power
" brakes, i'm getting old. can i get a little input on the car, what i
" need to know is it worth the time and money?  ive build a 68 javelin sst
" and a 69 javelin sst. ive liked the look of the marlin from my navy day
" back in the 60s, had a buddy on my ship with one   thanks chad

as an investment, no, it won't be worth it.  '67s are so rare nobody
knows about them, so nobody cares.  amxes [esp. early ones], javelins,
and rebel machines are the amc money cars.

'67 marlins are high up in the lists of good-looking american iron
though, and i often wish i still had mine.