[AMC-list] AMC toys, diecasts, promotional models

[AMC-list] AMC toys, diecasts, promotional models

This is a file off my site about AMC toys, models, diecasts, promos:
http://planethoustonamx.com/amc-toys/american-motors-diecasts-models.htm

Hemmings pick up on a little solar powered AMX I sent them, this is their blog
http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2014/01/10/behold-the-power-of-the-sun/comment-page-1/#comment-6236731

and many of you familiar with the little AMC dealerships, Kenosha points of interest like Andys, factories I have built:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc-dealerships/amc_miniature_dealership.htm

fun stuff!
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days