[AMC-list] Hornet was a good looking car

[AMC-list] Hornet was a good looking car

I have no technical questions, just a comment on the car that made me a
lifelong AMC fan. I recently spoke with a 30 year old that told me he had a
Hornet a few years back and called it "an ugly car". When my dad bought his
brand new Hornet in 1970 it was considered a very cool looking car with
those flared fenders, long hood/short trunk and low profile. Everywhere we
went in town people had positive comments about our Hornet's style. Funny
how the passing of two generations of time can change people's perceptions
of style.

Ted Dooling