 kind and I love our country. Thanks for all the good info off AMC list.
I'll  honor that request too.Take  care            _FORDMANTED@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:FORDMANTED@xxxxxxx)    GOD  BLESS

In a message dated 3/11/2014 12:48:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks  for stepping in, Frank. I was about to jump back in, but I'll
refrain now  that you've made the request to drop the thread.

-----Original  Message-----
From:  amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]  On Behalf Of Frank Swygert
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 8:28 AM
To:  amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] Recent thread on  cars/politics/etc.

I'm  going to start off with no, it's not  tough. When a thread gets too
far off subject I generally let it go for a  bit until several people voice
complaints. So let's drop this thread now --  it's time.

That being said, if you read Ted's post it does stick mostly  to the
subject of government regulations against the car hobby. He does  mention
government regulating even God, but it wasn't totally out of  context -- he
was making the point that government can (is in his opinion)  get too
involved in our daily lives. He did make some of his views on  government
plain, but I don't think he was being too rash with his opinion.  We all
have one, and some will disagree with others no matter what. For the  most
part the post was old car hobby related in one way or  another.

Eddie posted the original message. It's not directly AMC  related, but is
old car hobby related. It's not too far off topic to  post.

We should limit discussion on non-AMC related topics though. Post  it if it
is old car hobby related, discuss a little, and let it die. If it  goes too
far or I see too many complaints I'll ask that the topic be  dropped -- as
I'm doing now. I expect to see a few more posts until  everyone reads this
then it will die off. So please be patient if you see a  few more posts --
in 2-3 days the topic should be  cleared.