From: "Jock J JocewJ Jocewicz" <namdra@xxxxxxxx>
To: farna@xxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 4:47:46 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Recent thread on cars/politics/etc.

Gee Frank,
You say to drop this thread but then give your opinions of it!! You
can't have it both ways.

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014 11:28:21 -0400 Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I'm going to start off with no, it's not tough. When a thread gets
> too far off subject I generally let it go for a bit until several
> people voice complaints. So let's drop this thread now -- it's
> time.
>
> That being said, if you read Ted's post it does stick mostly to the
> subject of government regulations against the car hobby. He does
> mention government regulating even God, but it wasn't totally out of
> context -- he was making the point that government can (is in his
> opinion) get too involved in our daily lives. He did make some of
> his views on government plain, but I don't think he was being too
> rash with his opinion. We all have one, and some will disagree with
> others no matter what. For the most part the post was old car hobby
> related in one way or another.
>
> Eddie posted the original message. It's not directly AMC related,
> but is old car hobby related. It's not too far off topic to post.
>
> We should limit discussion on non-AMC related topics though. Post it
> if it is old car hobby related, discuss a little, and let it die. If
> it goes too far or I see too many complaints I'll ask that the topic
> be dropped -- as I'm doing now. I expect to see a few more posts
> until everyone reads this then it will die off. So please be patient
> if you see a few more posts -- in 2-3 days the topic should be
> cleared.

> Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 20:34:40 -0400 (EDT)
> From:FordManTED@xxxxxxx
> To:amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 60, Issue 7
>
> Tough
>

> In a message dated 3/10/2014 6:37:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> rossg@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> I have to agree....keep religion and politics to yourself please,
> not on
> this forum.
>

> Sent via Ross' PANTECH Discover
>
> Jim Weil<jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > If I wanted a Fox News digest I would subscribe to one! Stick to
> AMC
> > PLEASE.
>
> --
> Frank Swygert
> Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine
> www.amc-mag.com

> High blood pressure breakthrough
> Say Goodbye to Blood Pressure Worries and Get Your Numbers Under
> Control
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3165/531f74ad4290874ac170emp02vuc

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA namdra1@xxxxxxx or
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168 (262) 843-4326
JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
33RD. AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 8-10, 2011- Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766