[AMC-list] 71 AMC Javelin for sale

For Sale 1971 AMC Javelin original paint condition. 100000 miles unrestored 304 automatic on the column. Good original condition car. White with blue interior. Great project car. This needs restored but it is a nice complete survivor. I am not interested in doing a long distance deal. So come check this car out first 2700 takes this car home. It won't last long. Call Chadd 724-971-3081 located in New Castle, Pa. 16101 dlquimby@xxxxxxxxxxx
Not mine, contact folks above thanks

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com