Re: [AMC-list] paige on the ram-paige

Jesse <j2sax@xxxxxxxxx> asked:
"Eddie, what did you do to make that sweet young lady go all Terminator on you? ? Was anything actually broken? ?How long will your recovery be? ? Joking aside, you are in my prayers Bro... Hope your recovery is swift! (and Paige forgives you :P) ?"

For one, she had not had her usual LITRE of Diet Coke that morning. All's well, although I DID call a wrecker to help me move 2nd car....nothing broken, just some big gashes, bruises, soreness, and dislocated fender on the AMX!
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com