Re: [AMC-list] '67 Rebel

As much as I'd love to take that 67 off your hands, I'm mired up to my neck in this Typhoon project.

My first 67 was a brand new 770 two door, white with blue interior. I next had a pre-owned bronze with a black top, bronze interior SST two door. That was followed by a yellow '68 convertible (my favorite car of all time). The last '67 I had was a 550 station wagon, which I sold about two years ago, to focus on the Typhoon. I hope you rebuild your '67, and enjoy it. There's something about the lines on the 7, all the way around the car. They changed the tail lights and grill for 68, but I always thought the original design was better. Apparently, so did Chrysler, because the 68 Coronet looked just like a Rebel. Check it out, especially the rear.

Enjoy your Rebel!

---