[AMC-list] NEED -- headliner "hooks" for 61-63 American 2 door, rear

[AMC-list] NEED -- headliner "hooks" for 61-63 American 2 door, rear

These are the pieces that hook the headliner in above the rear side windows. Two door sedan, the hardtop used a one-piece molded headliner. If anyone has these let me know -- a friend lost his while the car has been apart. The guy is in SE Texas. Let me know a price + shipping!

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine