www.planethoustonamx.com

From: Michael Peters    mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Sir, Seems you have a lot of AMC experience and may be able to help me. I have a 74 Gremlin X that I'm getting towards the end of rebuilding. I'm in desperate need of the 3 rear interior panels and a couple other items. Would your know where I could get those panels? Here is my wish list incase you know where to get any of this stuff. Thanks  - Mike

- 3 interior rear panels (Black Preferred but will take any color)
- Battery top tray

- Emergency Brake Assembly & Pedal
- Speedometer cable with gear (304 w 3 speed auto)
- X style Grille (if the connection points aren't all broken like mine are)

- Passenger side headlight housing
- Driver side chrome trim on rain gutter above the door

- Wheel well Chrome

Michael Peters
Visual Communication & Graphic Design

Phone        619.459.1844
Fax             619.550.3017
Emai         mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web          michaelpetersdesign.com
Linked In   linkedin.com/in/michaelpetersdesign
Twitter      twitter.com/mikepdesign

Original craigslist post:
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/4497661658.html
About craigslist mail:
http://craigslist.org/about/help/email-relay
Please flag unwanted messages (spam, scam, other):
http://craigslist.org/mf/12e52ae54880de5a4e4845029bd5ff9687b6062a.1