[AMC-list] Fw: 1967 Rambler American + AMC 401, 360, 390, 343 engines, t

[AMC-list] Fw: 1967 Rambler American + AMC 401, 360, 390, 343 engines, transmissions for sale

Jim has a American and a boatload of engines and transmissions for sale, give him a shout if you need anything.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com
1967 Rambler American.  Runs and drives but it has to be towed. 232car auto.  This car came from Apple Valley califoria.   I bought it from a car broker in Akron Ohio .I have all the original paper work.  I have the copies. The notory copied and gave them to me.  This car is RUST FREE..  6 cyl, Oringinal paint  I paid $2700 for this car 10 years ago.  I want $2700. Car .now has disc brakes and power steering  Needs brake line work.I have a thousand bucks in new NOS parts, That is negotiable.  I have many parts.  example; trunnions6/8 not sure. Real  v-8 crossmember,Ihave2 1 big car and1small car all ignition parts%10. 2 Torque-flites. 3  4 speeds. Plus much more.  Ihave axcess to 9 401s   4-360s  2-390s  2-343s.  front Ramber sway bars-7/8.  if you need.we prbably have.   Thanks. Jim  jimjam186@xxxxxxxxx