[AMC-list] wanted: amc eagle sundancer bumper end cap

[AMC-list] wanted: amc eagle sundancer bumper end cap

The folks below are looking for a Eagle Sundancer passenger side front bumper cap. To me it looks like regular Eagle end cap. If you are in the Eagles Den group on Facebook, I posted some photos there of it:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/252293261595704/

either way, if anyone can help or point them in right direction please feel free to comment and thanks in advance to al who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com

Mr.Stakes; pleasure to speak to you today. I need the front passenger fender flare, if you will send me the links for the places you post my request, I'll be sure to follow up. Attached are some pictures of the car and the flare.
Forward me anything else you hear, sir.
All the Best,
C.Jackson McGahee
jmcgahee87@xxxxxxxxx