[AMC-list] Kenosha Show details

All,

There is another date added to the events for next week.  The Local 72 United Auto Workers is holding a 60th Anniversary AMC car show and swap meet on Thurs Jul 24th from 10am- 8pm.  There will be food and raffle drawings included a 50" Toshiba flat screen TV.  There will be seminars inside the main hall and guest speakers including:

Joe Bortz car collector and owner of the AM Van concept car
Author Patrick Foster
Don Loper Nash/AMC Historian
Matt Woostup Historian
Former AMC employee
The last 6 cyl engine will be on display and an engine cut away showing the inner workings.

For more information you can call Peggy Applegate-Peplinski at 262-308-3062

I will post another one with the weeks planned events.  Don't miss it.  Please pass along where ever you feel appropriate.

Thanks,

Nick

Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/AlfanoPerformance
www.alfanoperformance.com