[AMC-list] barn find hurst sc/rambler

Not mine
http://stcloud.craigslist.org/cto/4566776410.html

"Offered for the very first time is my project 69 SC/Rambler. With a production number of 1,512 and just 300 listed as surviving this is an extremely rare opportunity to own & restore the most coveted factory AMC ever produced for mass retail.This car will need a full restoration and comes with the motherload of NOS SC/Rambler parts. Factory SC Mirror's & Headrests still with the car. Underhood snorkel assembly not with the car. SC sheet metal is the hardest find and highest expense in restoring these cars, and this car comes with NOS which was purchased back in 1972!

This SC campaigned at Minnesota Dragways, Twin City Dragways and Brainerd International Raceway racking up many, many class championships. This car is a true legend Minnesota legend, and has a pedigree unmatched by any other SC in this state!

NOS Parts
Rear Quarters (factory lip rolled SC/Rambler only parts)
Front Fenders (factory lip rolled SC/Rambler only parts)
Doors
Decklid
Hood
Grill
Tail Panel
Headlight Bezels
Bumpers
And much, much more...

Again, this car will need a FULL RESTORATION including all floor pans. Please don't call asking about small details. Serious enquirer's only!!!!
$20,000 FIRM    320-309-6713   "