www.planethoustonamx.com

From: Brian

I have some left over parts from my Javelin project which include functional cowl hood, a steel hood, 727 tranny, 304 motor with 3 speed tranny, 232 block, rear ends for the 360-3.15? and the 304.  Gas tank-needs patch, AMX Dash, rear speaker tray metal with the defroster cutout, chrome hood, rocker chrome, fender, and quarter extension chrome as well as 2 wheel well pieces.  I also have two decklids, 4 72-74 seats, hood hinges, 71 taillights as well as some 73/74 lights, a 73/74 javelin grille and the headlight surrounds, 2.5 back seats-1 green, 1/2 tan, and 1 Pierre Cardin.  A couple of dash pads that need work one tan, one back, one center heater control pod- tan- needs work, one center console -tan.  As well as man other interior odds an ends.  Thanks for the space Eddy. - Brian in Uxbridge, Mass- spartanpower2989@xxxxxxx