[AMC-list] 401 water pump pulley

Hi Jim,

Sorry, but there was no ’70 401…  For ’70 the big engine remained the
390, albeit with the increased deck height, and the new ‘dog leg’ cylinder
heads.  The 401 came out in 1971.

As for your specific question, I’m not sure what you mean by super close
pump and crank pulley?  Are you referring to the spacing between them?

Cheers, Dave